Ralph V. Baldwin, Jr.
Attorney at Law | Owner
Ralph V. Baldwin, Jr. is one of the most experienced attorneys throughout Beaufort County, SC and is the sole practitioner and the owner of Ralph V. Baldwin, Jr. Attorney at Law, LLC.
- Bachelors in Psychology from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, class of 1970.
- Graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Law, class of 1975.
- Shortly after graduating from law school, he began working as an assistant public defender and later became the public defender with the Beaufort County Public Defenders’ Office.
- Thereafter he was in partnership with other members of the Beaufort County Bar from 1979 through May 2003.
- In May 2003, Ralph became a sole practitioner and continues that practice.
Certifications & Recognitions:
- Ralph has been a certified Family Court Mediator since 2007. He continues to engage in the general practice of law. His office engages in family law, personal injury, auto accidents and workers compensation matters.
- Ralph has been practicing law in the 14th Judicial Circuit, primarily in Beaufort County since 1976.
- US Supreme Court Bar
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- US District Court for South Carolina.
- South Carolina Association for Justice (SCAJ).